BAD CREDIT PREVENTING YOU FROM BUYING A HOME?


​TIRED OF PAYING HIGH INTEREST RATES?


TURNED DOWN BY AN EMPLOYER?


​ARE YOU A VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT?​


CONSIDERING FILING BANKRUPTCY?


​WANT TO RAISE YOUR CREDIT SCORES?



Credit Repair Today Credit Reports And Scores

Credit Repair Today Credit Education And Repair

CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE PERSONAL CREDIT CONSULTATION!

TOLL FREE 1-844-427-8482

Preparing you for a successful tomorrow

Credit Repair Today Credit Counseling Credit Reports Credit Scores Id Theft Solutions

Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: This is a business bankruptcy debt reorganization. Businesses such as; corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies reorganize their debts and continue to operate. However, if a chapter 7 bankruptcy is filed these companies must cease business operations and can not use chapter 13. 
Many times individuals and companies cannot obtain the relief they need under chapter 7 or chapter 13, this is when a chapter 11 is their best option. Chapter 11 bankruptcy is by far the most complicated of bankruptcy cases, and as a result, there are very few law firms that handle chapter 11 cases.

Chapter 12 Bankruptcy: This is a farmers or commercial fishermen debt reorganization bankruptcy. Farmers and commercial fishermen are able to continue operating their farms or fishing operations. The reorganization plan will allow payments to be made seasonally. The advantage of chapter 11 and chapter 12 is that there are no restructure loan period of five years like chapter 13 cases.

Bankruptcy options
There are a few different type of bankruptcies; Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Chapter 11 and Chapter 12. Each individual case is different as, the bankruptcy Law's are.


Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: This is a full liquidation dismissal of all debt.
The advantage is the debtor comes out without any future obligation once the debt is discharged. The debtor also has the option to keep assets such as a house or a car. as long as they continue to make the payments. However, bankruptcy does not dismiss all mortgage, liens, taxes and school loans. The primary reasons consumers choose a Chapter 7 bankruptcy if they qualify under bankruptcy law is they could keep some assets and they can bring their credit score up much quicker than if they filed a Chapter 13. Our Bankruptcy professionals can assist you in preparing and filing your Chapter 7 bankruptcy for half the price of an Attorney. We also have a life after bankruptcy program; immediately after your bankruptcy is discharge you qualify for our program: Within 60 days or less your credit score will be in the 600's, within 1 year your credit scores will be back in the 700's, Within two years you can buy a home if it was not included in the bankruptcy (If it was included, then it is three years) and you are eligible to purchase a vehicle right after discharge. Bankruptcy is not the end of your financial future, we are here to make sure of that. 


Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: This is a debt reorganization. Debtor pay's all their debt through a chapter 13 payment plan based on future income, over a period of three to five years. Once the court approves of the plan, the debts will be paid in full or partially by the chapter 13 Trustee. Any debt that is not paid for in the plan of reorganization will be discharged or dismissed. For instance if your plan only provides for payments of 10% of the unsecured debt, then the remaining 90% plus any accrued interest will be discharged or dismissed upon completion of your plan. Further more, in most cases, the debtor can retain all their assets provided they make all the payments required and maintain insurance on their home and auto. Being that chapter 13 is a debt reorganization plan the clear disadvantage is the time frame to pay off your debt and rebuild again without court permission. 


IS YOUR DEBT WEIGHING YOU DOWN?

IS YOUR DEBT BIGGER THAN YOUR INCOME?

Should you file Bankruptcy? 

There is Life after Bankruptcy. So many people are intimidated by the word Bankruptcy. In 99.9% cases many are simply misinformed. Relieve the burden of uncertainty. If your overloaded with debt and harassed by creditors, trying to figure out what you should do could be overwhelming. Our Bankruptcy Professional's have a solution for you. Before you do anything let us tell you what your options are.  


BANKRUPTCY LAW